Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Experience

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night so excited by an idea that you couldn't get back to sleep?  That's what happened to me this morning.  I've been working on making some changes in my life, reading books, getting ideas, doing online research, listening to cd's -- you probably know the kind of stuff I've been going through.  Some of what I've been learning has pointed me in the direction of blogs.  Now you probably think, "Blogs have been around since 1999, and millions of people use them. So what's the big deal?"  Well, the big deal for me is that I just learned about blogs.  And I really want to communicate with other people.  And blogging is a great way to do it (or so I am informed).  So this is my very first posting to a blog -- just think, two days ago I had only heard the word "blog" and didn't have the faintest idea what one was.  And now I'm actually blogging.  On my own and without any more assistance than what comes from Google!  You will be hearing from me again, and this probably won't be my only blog site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment